Is it better to buy a car or a motorbike?
I’m going to answer that question in a short while. It is true that cars look presentable, but motorcycles are far more advantageous than them.
In my own experience, if you are attracted to bikes, there is every possibility that you will appreciate cars. Cars bring comfort but again when you are investing, it’s important to look beyond comfort.
The intention of this write up is to convince you that the advantages of buying motorbikes supersede those of buying a car. Below are the details;
- 1. Space– Three to four motorbikes can fit in a space that can be occupied by a single car. If you have a small garage, motorcycles are better options.
- 2. Gas usage– Cars use more gas as compared to motorcycles- motorcycles can use a gallon in every 30 miles. Cars use up to three gallons in every thirty miles.
- 3. Performance– Motorcycles can outperform cars. If you purchase a conditioned motorcycle and maintain it properly, it will give you better services as compared to a car
- 4. Maintenance– It is possible to rebuild a motorcycle if you are mechanically inclined as it does not require too much body work.
- 5. Cost– Motorcycles cost far much less. Even collectors and classic bikes can be purchased at the same price as that of a used car; the cost of maintenance is also cheaper. At times an insurance for a motorcycle costs less as compared to a car
- 6. Safety– Motorbike riders are much safer as they cannot use their phones to text while riding
- 7. Fresh air– Motorbike riding is enjoyable; one accesses the real fresh air while riding. You can smell the real pine trees and not a pine shaped scent of a deodorizer that is always placed on mirrors of cars. Most motorbike riders attest that motorbike riding is fun.
- 8. Balance and coordination– Motorbike riding gives you balance and coordination. Clutch and brake levers for the hands, shift and break gears for the feet. It is easy to learn how to balance at slower speeds
- 9. Cleaning– It is much more easier to clean a motorcycle as the space to manage is always much less
- 10. Resale value– Most bikes will mostly retain their resale value as compared to cars since they do not rack much more miles as compared to cars
Is it better to buy a car or a motorbike? I’m pretty sure that I answered that question. Thank you.